I've been really feeling that recently. Too many times can we find our excuses for different things. I am culpable for venting too much, being too stubborn or proud to align my will to be more like His. Our bishop has shared this scripture with us recently.
In the Book of Mormon, page 219, Alma :
"And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?"
This is the change that is meant to bring us true happiness and to continually do so.
Whether or not the sun is out can reaaallly dictate my mood. Any tips to get over that? It's a legitimate issue.
Congrats to Bishop Walton, gnarly! He'll be so good! Bishop Roberts will always be bishop though, he's amazing.
Happy birthday Hannah Andrews!
3) Got sunburnt! Feels sooo good. Hopefully it'll last forever
6) Peace spoke at the fireside
4) Pan got the priesthood
7) It was sunny 2 1/2 days and dare I say hot!
1) Mission-wide training
8) The fireside
5) Bernardo, he's just my fav
10) Meet the Mormons Family home evening at Hyde Ward. They are pretty opinionated about the film, but it was still good. Bishop Holt should've replaced the African American one.
2) Dolly is finally back!
9) Munch and mingle after church with a reverse schedule
Peace in a tree
Peace sucks as takin pics from a tree
Bought this from a kid
Peace being Peace
Actually not planned
Peace doing pushups