Monday, December 7, 2015

Emi's Forty-Third Email! December 7, 2015

Bible dictionary: Knowledge- "one progresses only as fast as he gains knowledge" 
If only we were better at retaining it.

First thing's first, I AM STAYING IN OLDHAM FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! Seriously so happy! Unfortunately, a companion is leaving me again and I am getting a sister whose name I don't remember! She is from the Republic of Congo and just gone done being trained and also is learning English- just like Sister Barbaro! I was going to be so much nicer to Sister Beard this transfer, but I hope we will still be friends when we're back at BYU. Seriously, I could've been a much better friend and companion. I will miss her.

Other than that, we had a really good week and there will definitely be work enough to do whence the new sister comes, hopefully I remember everything!

I finished The Book of Mormon again! Now I can read it really slowly and in Bulgarian and hopefully get some new insights with the reading. Anyone could or should read it. Even one verse a day. So worth it and so good, it'll change your life for the better as it has mine.

Top 10
10) We a are getting a house to move into!
9) Picadil again
8) Eileen spoke at the fireside
7) Singing Christmas songs at Street displays
6) Helped Eileen decorate her Christmas tree
5) Finally taught a lesson! And they came to church!!!
4) Ran into some Hyde members in IKEA!
3) Brazilian fam had us over, love them and the food!
2) Exchanges with Sister Burgess (she's the bomb)
1) STAYING IN OLDHAM YEEEEEEEEES

Sister Allen goes home, sad

Sister Emi Doncheva 🇬🇧

PS Family,
for Christmas / Brirthday, if anyone insists on getting me anything.
Teeth whitening strips, I dont' care if they came from an old pack
and plain earrings that wont infect my ears, can be second hand, im not bothered. MB gave me some nice jewlednes, but I'd rather save the bling for Sundays and wear more simple ones during the week

 Don't mind the fact that I look like a monster. Pawn and Senny from Hyde at IKEA!






No comments:

Post a Comment