Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Emi's Forty-Eighth Email! January 4, 2016

"Regarding one's testimony, remember, that which one willingly shares
he keeps, while that which he selfishly keeps he loses" 
-President Monson

Monday-we watched some of the crew play football (Bishop was laying on
the ground half the time), then we went to the mall with some of the
rest of the crew where I fell down the main flight of stairs just to
lighten the mood and give everyone a good laugh you know. Then, if
you've ever seen "The Best Two Years", I tracked by myself, just like
in the film! It was bizarre, but you  have to do what you gotta do.

Tuesday-I did a training for district meeting on being spiritually
self reliant which was good because I like being self reliant and on
my own but when it's in the spiritual aspect, you can't do it alone!
You need to share your testimony and help people everyday, it's what
we promise to do when baptized! Then we helped the Sescotts with their
fab new house stripping walls (I was pretty useless). Then we had
exchanges! Headed back to Ashton and we did a lot of talking with more
crazy people, good stuff. Sister Tholen is great.

Wednesday- We regrouped and went to sister Awire again! She's the best.
Thursday- We spent the eve with some fab members and had a blast.
Friday- We spent time with Bishops family. Best day ever.
Saturday- We worked. Fixed our heating again.
Sunday- Tea at the Seals. I love them and this ward so much. The we
went to the fireside, good stuff.

Sorry I'm not good at responding, I'll get around to it eventually...

I am grateful to know that this church has to be true, that Christ is
my Savior, and God is our Father.

Top 10
1) New Year Day
2) The mall (time with Bishop's fam)
3) New Year Eve
4) Tea with Seals
5) Baking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (thanks Richmonds)
6) Spiritually uplifting films (thanks Seals for lending)
7) Exchange
8) Training
9) Fireside
10)Falling down the stairs

I can't believe Holden goes on his mission so soon, crazy crazy.
Happy soon birthday Jenny Barba!

No comments:

Post a Comment