Monday, March 21, 2016

Emi's Fifty-Ninth Email! March 21, 2016

Feel like I've been in Chester for a while now. We had a busy week.
Not best number wise but we worked. It's hard sometimes because our
load is suppose to be even in a companionship, but my pride is saying
that one of us is carrying most of it...

We had the other sisters meeting Monday so it was nice seeing friends.
It hit me how long I've been on a mission though haha. Highlight was
talking to sister Black and hanging with the senior sisters instead of
exercising. Then we had fhe at a members (same one each Monday).

Tuesday we had zone meeting. Scenic route to Rhyl. I got a package
from my Swedish district leader from a year ago from winning that bet
with the scriptures, how nice is that!?!?!? So yummy. Then we carried
on working and stuff. Working with part member less actives and really
trying to build up the area, especially in record keeping!

Wednesday we saw some less actives who got us strawberries and
chocolate! So sweet. Then we saw Bishop Holt since he works at Chester
uni!!! So nice seeing him.

Thursday we worked. We are trying to see more members and what not.
The weather was fairly nice. Hasn't really rained since I've been
here!

Friday I felt like we worked especially hard but I think that's just
because I was a tad ill so it took a lot more to do the simple work.
Honestly, I should've stayed in bed, people probably thought I was
crazy when speaking to them half delusional.

Saturday we had a failed street display and walking around still killed me
but we found a super solid Indian man who will feed us next week with
his fam!

Sunday was church. Getting to know lots of members and setting
appointments is fun. Sleepover round 3 at the Johansens because we are
going to Conwy Castle tomorrow! Holla.

My patience still runs thin. Incompetence kills me. I know I'm not
super smart and it's very unChristlike of me but my word, people can
be so stupid! I know I need to learn how to laugh at it because it'll
be prevalent throughout life but ah. Just grinds my gears

Top 10
1) Seeing Bishop Holt
2) Sleepover at the Johansens round 3
3) Sweet Justice is dated for baptism
4) Nice weather
5) Beautiful Chester
6) Helping the area
7) Getting proposed to (actually helps with the confidence)
8) Tea at members
9) Sisters thing
10) I still heart Oldham and Hyde

So I realised I'm not going to fit many of my clothes when back
home...but I also realised I eat chocolate literally every single day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER and MAE MAE!!

Also, I just found out Oldham has been acknowledged as the most
deprived town in the country hahahahhahahahah. I love Oldham

https://www.mormon.org/easter?player=bc

 sun!


 Welsh. I'm still not convinced it's a real thing


 fields for days


 race tracks


 reminds me of Del Mar!


 CHESTER!!!


 clock tower








 yay for shopping!


 The cathedral


 where we do street displays


 posh town hall, horrible photo taker


 sistas!








 made of matches











 cathedral





 Lady and the Tramp?








 hahahah


 catle ruin


 yay!


 yoga?





 it's nice, right?








 sheeeeeeep


 Ocean in RHYL!





 Sweedish Chocolate!


 yay!


BISHOP HOLT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment