"How merciful when our yesterdays no longer hold ourhostage"
Neil A MaxwellSister Emi Doncheva
"Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less"
"Great faith has a short shelf life."
Henry B Eyring
I love those quotes. Perfection in the gospel even when we don't understand everything all the time, repentance/forgiveness, charity, and constantly nourishing in the gospel through the simple scripture reading and prayer.
Happy birthday Joe!!
-One member we visit, she calls the Book of Mormon the Book of Norman. This week, she called me Sister DaVinci and guessed I was 30 years old haha.
-It was a good week, this transfer has been the fastest 6 weeks of my life.
-Rained some, saw a few of the amazing members, many opportunities with people up ahead.
1) Staying in Oldham with Sister Allen!!!!! If things continue to go according to plan, I'll be here till.
2) Hiking Dovestone and Indian's Head. The world is so amazing.
3) We live too close to a cake factory that sells quality cakes with minor defects for way too cheap. 5 huge Swiss rolls for a pound! Delicious.
4) The Lees are going home, I love them so much. I have learned so much from them and will love them forever
5) Elder Williams is going home this transfer, I'm grateful for his service and example in returning with honour and serving as his best self.
6) A lady we met with came to church and believes this is for her, new hope. Sister Allen hasn't had a baptism her whole mission. She could be the one.
7) We can always trust the blessings the Lord promises us when we are obedient
8) Seeing Sister Black and Miller
9) Fireside! Always so different and special
She is so thoughtful
Elder on year mark tradition?
Body of water
Costco Round 2
Picadil Art Museum. Sister Allen Baisden and Warren.
Some building in Picadil
Service for Sister Bwah