Monday, September 21, 2015

Emi's Thirty-Second Email! September 21, 2015

So the new companion is from southern Italy ooo exotic. Her name is Sister Barbaro and she just got done being trained by the other Bulgarian sister in the mission haha. She seems super solid, but I'm a bit more precautions and apprehensive in my normal conduct because not only are we from different ends of the world, but she's 24 and literally is learning English (she told me the 8 years she studied English at school she copied people haha). I think that will force me to be more patient haha. But she is also the only member in her family and was baptized around the same time as me so there are some commonalities. Plus she's hilarious, easy going, super cleanly and nice, so it'll be all good. Also, she wants to switch around two entire rooms in the flat haha goodness. I love her already.

Sorry, this blog is more of a health and mental health blog than a missionary one but I think it's because I already write our days events in my journal in regards to missionary work so it feels a bit redundant in reporting. (By the way, my teeth got stained from ginger tea and last week I ran for 1:45 minutes around Dovestone).

We are in a bit of a lull right now in regards to the work which means a miracle must be coming.

2 Cor 5:7 For we walk by faith not by sight

Thanks to Bishop's family for having us for tea and sorry for getting flour everywhere

Top 10
1) Thanks Alicia for the package! Also thanks Kari for the fab package! I'm way too spoiled, thanks for all the love and support
2) Transfers
3) Visiting some members
4) Sister Barbaro is amazing, I have been so lucky with my companions
5) Hasn't rained aap tonne
6) We did a street display
7) New district
8) Working and learning 
9) Letter from Lillie Haggard !
10) Jess got a rad scoot! We will be riding in the future!

I'm very grateful for how this gospel shapes us to be more and be stronger and be happier. Serving is the best thing we can be doing and I can't wait to serve those I already know and love back home better. Until then I Will keep working my tail off and loving the people here the best way I can and that is first done by loving the Saviour as much as possible. I am grateful for Him.

Sister Emi Doncheva

No comments:

Post a Comment