Monday, November 2, 2015

PICTURES-- transfer 6, oldham

 Finally met Bishop's 3rd son!!!! Took 3 months. We were friends right off the start.


 Love this part of town


 Beautiful!





 SWAN. Apparently the Queen's bird. Protected by law and everything


 These are the kind of geese that live by my Tesco canals. Evil Canadian geese, go back to Canada


 Take-off








 blind. needed to activate flipper-mode

















 I love the Porridges!


 Wild fruit














 I was really enthused for the sunset. Never get to see this


 Made this for the Porridges, it took forever and looked really janky haha


Conference at the Seals. They made a really really really really good lime cheesecake (please let me stay for my birthday). Oh and if you check out the fridge, you'll see me and sister A haha


 TGIF


 Shorna and Sister Riley


 Blood blister. It's more black now, looks like black pudding.


 Decor for the flat


 Glorious


 Working hard


 Hardly working


 Eileen's bday. We sweet


 Crew


 Sisters...








 twinning round 2


 haha reminiscing 


 Italinas


 That's like 50 pounds of flapjacks. £1.50 thanks Park Cake


 3 stooges, 3 amigos. Big fan


 something about say hear see?


 Blackpool





 People trying to take pictures for us





 Decked out trolley











 One of the Porridge kids. She loves me and my chins


She's a keeper





 Shorna's farewell. Officially Sister Shorna!!! Heidi got me that shirt!


 Blackpool lights


 When you try to beat the system


 You get locked in the bathroom


 haha Brother Porridge


 Bit better


 Made me think of Sister Black





Poor shot of the Blackpool tower in all its infamous glory

No comments:

Post a Comment